1. Uploaded files must not overwrite core files and use vqmod or ocmod.
2. Modules should be installed in the module folder.
3. External libraries should be installed in system/library folder and follow PSR standards for autoloading (PSR-0, PSR-4)
4. Modules must have a mbooth xml file. (read more)
5. Modules must have a the Standard Module setup (version check function, "Save&Stay" button, instructions tab etc. read more).
6. Modules must have registered with the Shopunity market (read more)
7. Module must have a git.
8. Module must have a version and follow the standard from http://semver.org/.
9. Module must use Shopunity module (read more).
10. Module must be compatible with the extension installer option in opencart.