- Visit Paypal app developers page https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/applications
- Login with your paypal account.
- Click Create App
- Fill in the name. You should also have a sandbox developer account. If you do not have one, create one here Sandbox accounts
- Once the app is created, you will have a page with all the credentials. Checkbox the Login with paypal.
- Edit App redirect URLs: you must fill in App return URL (live) with the following data:
Your App return Url
Very important - click advance options and check all the checkbox (Personal Information, Address Information, Account Information), fill in the required urls and click SAVE
Fill in the Client Id and Secret (LIVE only, NOT Test) in the Social Login settings tab for Paypal. You are ready to go.
Have more questions? Submit a request