- Visit the Google Developers console https://cloud.google.com/console
- Create a new project
- Fill in the project name and click save – wait for several seconds for the project to be created.
- Select the newly created project. Go to APIs & auth on the left menu and then to Credentials
- Click button - create new client id
- In the popup select web applications and fill in the urls. Please fill in the Redirect URIs with the correct url
Your Redirect URL
- Fill in the Client Id and Client Secret in the Social Login settings tab for Google+
If you get an error from google, saying the the app needs to be provided with a name, please follow the following steps:
- Go to App settings in google dev console.
- Go to tab APIs & auth and then to Consent Screen
- Fill the required fields as shown on the image below
- Save and wait for several minutes for the Google api to refresh its data then test the login.
Have more questions? Submit a request